Put your top talent in front of the companies that matter.
It's hard for any group to get noticed, let alone an individual job seeker. That's why we created our "feeder" program - to help your university, organization, group, or club get its top candidates seen by our partner companies. Our partner companies are Fortune 500s, large private businesses, federal contractors, and government agencies who have very specific needs, but don't want to spend too much time searching. That's why they come to our one-stop-shop.
Benefits to your organization:
- Gets your candidates hired, keeps your members happy, and makes your organization look good.
- We provide analytics to visualize how often your candidates are viewed and who gets hired.
- Implement our system in addition to yours.
- Improve your organization's reputation for providing quality candidates.
- Employers can see your organization's logo on a candidate's profile.
- Upgrades available to highlight your group's candidates.
- Financial incentives available.
Let our talent help yours.
Philosophy & Mission
We're propelling a new wave of women and minority professionals to help grow the tech industry, and other industries that require tech specialists, through innovation, creativity and ingenuity.
By teaming up with "feeder" programs across the country and through direct recruitment of candidates interested in tech jobs, we pool diverse and talented individuals into one central location - creating a one-of-a-kind networking, referral, and hiring hub for women and minorities in tech.
Through our patented and proprietary technologies, we direct candidates to their ideal employment match and provide employers with access to a one-stop shop that identifies, matches, and connects candidates to the right employment opportunity.
Our commitment to tech diversity is to help every candidate and employer find the quality match that they deserve. Every connection matters. Let UNFOILED create your connection path to all things tech.